Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Letters to the American Idol Contestants

So a couple of my friends have done this and I thought it was funny. Just my thoughts on each contestants written in letter form. These are my opinions. You are welcome to share yours in the comments :)

 Dear Colton Dixon, 
      If I was a teenage girl I would probably dream that I could marry you. Now I am married and that is not my dream, my husband is super awesome. However, I am loving that you seem to really love the Lord. I hope that if you win that your hope is to become a christian artist. Either way, your one of my favorites though. I was so pleased to watch you worship the Lord on national television. Unashamed. LOVE IT!

Sincerely,
   Your fan

Dear Skylar Laine, 
      Did you know that I used to go to church in your home town. I think your amazing. I love your spunk and the fun that you bring to each performance. Plus your from my home!!!

Sincerely,
   The girl who cant get enough of you!

Dear Joshua Ledet, 
    Do you only like women singers. You seem to only pick songs that are sung by women. Not that there is anything wrong with that. You do have a high register, however my husband is starting to question your manliness. Please sing a manly song.

Sincerely,
    The one who is on the fence about you

Dear Jessica Sanchez, 
     Can they just go ahead and drop the confetti on you. Is there a trophy to give out. Can we just go ahead and hand it out. You have major pipes. Seriously. I loved your version of Beyonce's song. You always surprise me. I have to remind myself that you are only 16 because you don't seem like it at all.

Sincerely,
 The girl who wants your voice

Dear Heejun Han, 
    Okay, I have to say your voice is nice. However, my husband and I really love you because you are hilarious. Please be hilarious again. I cant get enough of it.

Sincerely,
   The fan of your comedy acts

Dear Phillip Phillips, 
  We are huge fans. You are the most real artist and musician up there. Actually that's a lie, however, you are one of the only ones that we would buy a cd from if you ever produced one. Please don't change.

Sincerely,
    The one who thinks your number 1

Dear DeAndre Bracksick, 
    You sing like a woman. It weird's me out. I don't like it. Please stop singing entire songs in falsetto. Thank you.

Sincerely,
   Not a fan of the high voice

Dear Hollie Cavanagh,
    I think your a sweet girl. You have a great voice. But you have GOT to make better song choices. "Jesus take the Wheel" was not good for you. For one, your not a country singer. So why try to sing country? You need to stick to Celine and that genre.

Sincerely,
   Really sad that you didn't do well last night.

Dear Elise Testone,
   You were my absolute favorite girl from the beginning. However, that changed during the first week of the top 12. You voice is amazing. Your style of music is what I love. But you have got to work on your personality!!! Smile every once in a while girl!!

Sincerely,
  Sad that your not the whole package



No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, so go ahead and leave one!