Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

10 Best Pinterest Recipes I have Tried

When you see a good idea, you run with it. Taylor from "On my Front Porch Looking In" wrote a blog entailing all of her favorite pinterest recipes that she has tried. Such a great idea and also great for this mamma that has been MIA with nothing to blog about!  So why not!? Here are my top 10 recipes that I have tried. Some are budget friendly but a couple are not!!

1. PF Changs Lettuce Wraps

This recipe is ABSOLUTELY amazing!!! So good. I used ground turkey meat instead of ground beef but this is just OH MY goodness delcious!! It is going to become a weekly meal for us. 


This cream cheese frosting recipe is so delicious. It is one of the best I have found yet. 

This has been the best recipe so far that I have found for Chicken friend Rice. I will never look for another recipe for this again. 




This cheesecake has gotten so many praises at parties and showers. It is so amazing. AND SUPER EASY to make! 



If you know my house, we LOVE our mexican food. This recipe is so great. It actually reminds me that I have not made it in a while and need to do it again soon! 


Home made chicken noodle soup!! Nothing better to soothe the soul with!! I love clean eating as well and this recipe is all of that!! Super easy and really cheap to make.

7. Bang Bang Shrimp

We have only made this once, as it is costly to make. However, it is very good. Well worth the cost if your not on a tight budget! :) 


This is one of the best things I have put in my mouth!!! All homemade and a whole lot of steps but so worth it!!! If you have time you should make it the day before you need it! But a must try! 


Such an easy recipe and very cheap to make. I am a huge fan of apple butter and LOVE having a stock of it in my refrigerator. I love putting it on biscuits and its even amazing to dip fruit in. So good!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, so go ahead and leave one!