Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Craft Room Renovation!

I have finally done it! 

I finally decided to organize my craft room. 

When we moved into our new house, we originally thought about putting my craft room in the guest bedroom. However, The guest bedroom was way too small for all of my stuff. 

This woman needed room to BREATHE while she worked. 

So then we moved everything upstairs. 

But as we have been doing things around the house, the craft room has just not been my first priority. 

But it also has become super messy, because this lady can not work in an unorganized space. 

Or else it becomes even more unorganized.


Yep, I am rather embarrassed at how bad it got! 

But this is the new space! :) 
Did I mention that this room is also our storage room? 

yep, all this needs to be organized as well...but we will get to that later. 

I love all the wood, and don't want to do anything to it, but there is this one wall that the previous owners decided to wallpaper...blah


Isn't it lovely?!

I still do not understand people and their wallpaper decisions! 
Do you see my little audience? 

Okay, so first I primed and painted the wall. I decided to go with a lite purple. 
I am loving the color. 


Then I cut some cereal boxes again and covered them with fabric to create storage for my threads and I screwed them to the wall. 
I love how they turned out!
I still need a few more


I LOVE ideas! 
So what are yours!? 

What other ideas do you have for my new space? 
Any organizing tips? 
How do I separate the storage room from my craft room? 


I can tell you that the closet door NEEDS to go! It has seen better days. 
I also want  to get a shelf or two to help organize more of my craft things.
Oh so much to still do!! 


Next weekend, I am hoping to repaint my little sewing desk! 



Oh and I have to show you the new boot that I made Ainsley! 
How stinking cute are these!?!!
 I still have to finish the other one, but this girl is going to be stylin this winter. Now I just gotta get her a pair of skinny jeans haha!









1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn! It's an adorable renovation you had there! I love your wooden panelling on the floor! Anyway, I found the first photo of your post (http://bit.ly/1rnSDU6) really suitable for a work (leaflet design for a company) I am working on right now. I wonder if you could give me a permission to reuse the picture for that? Thank you so much beforehand! :)

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, so go ahead and leave one!