Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Own Failure

So remember my 30 day shred, you know that one that I committed two whole blogs to! 

Yeah it lasted about 7 days. 

It was the eating that got me. I started to just eat whatever, not necessarily snacking on junk food but just started not really counting my calories anymore (it was HARD work) 

because I stopped doing that, I started getting discouraged in working out. I kept thinking "What is the point in working out, if I am just going to eat unhealthy all day"

So I quit. 

Now, it seems easy enough. Just do a 20 minute workout every day for 30 days. And while I am at it, make sure that I choose wiser meals. 

Seriously, it sounds so simple. 

Why is it not!? 

This is where I would say, I gave up and that is that. But it is not. 

So here I go again. Starting over, and hopefully this time, if I blog about it more and really try then maybe I can do it!!! 

The Lord is my strength!!!

Here are the reason's I can't give this up: 

1.) I need a better lifestyle. I am a lazy person by nature. If you let me, I will sit or lay in my bed all day long. I am also slightly anemic, so I am tired ALL the time. If I work out, I will have more energy! 

2.) Because I will have more energy, I feel like I can be a better mom, and a better wife! I would spend even more time and energy with Ainsley when she is awake, and I will spend more time doing house chores (hopefully!)

3.) Rocking Body!!! bahahaha...seriously what woman doesn't want this. Especially when you used to have it!!!!!!!!!!! 
.
4.) I need to fit into my old clothes. I have no clothes. Most of my maternity clothes are borrowed and still need to be returned. But I can't fit into my old clothes so I am still wearing them. We have no money for me to be able to buy clothes, that I literally have no choice but to fit into my old clothes again!

5.) A better quality of life. I want to make sure that I take care of this temple God provided for me. If I am going to glorify Him with my life, I want to make sure that I live as long as I can do that. I also don't want my daughter or future children to endure me being sick or dying from something that I could have prevented if I only ate better and took care of myself. If not for any of the other reasons, this one is a good one!

Okay, so who is with me!? hahah  I am starting again on Thursday, October 13th. I don't care about the whole number this right now. I just want to get started and end my 30 days before Thanksgiving!!! 

This time I am going to try to write about it as well. Maybe a 30 days of blogging type deal but we can call it "My 30 day shred". 

Well let me know if you want to do it with me!! I love having company. 

Here is some motivation! 


1 comment:

  1. This is weird, but we have a very opposite problem. I feel like if I go to the gym 3 days a week and keep active its "okay" to have a cookie... or ice cream... or coke.... or whatever! So I have a hard time with the food NO MATTER WHAT!!! But it is even harder when I can tell myself "but I worked out today, so this is okay". Ugh! I know how you feel. I told you, this whole change your lifestyle thing is not easy! I have been doing good with my working out and all, but still struggling with my diet. Plus, I'm pretty lazy too deep down. sigh.

    I have Tony Hortons 10 Min. Trainer. I have gotten slack on using it since we joined the gym, but I love it. Every night I did the DVD and 10 min. later you are done. Easy, but really awesome workouts. Try something like that. Start slow and basic. Get into the groove and then build. You can do this!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, so go ahead and leave one!