Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Direction

So I have been a horrible Blogger. Seriously...I should be fired. 

Not only have I been MIA(Missing in Action) lately, But I was talking to one of my bloggy friends and realized that my blog has no direction. 

What is it? Is it a crafting blog? Is it a personal blog? A business blog?

Well...I have no idea. I just know that I like to write sometimes about what has been going on. 

Here is one thing that I do love doing and have only done once. Its not the best, but I did a tutorial on how to take an old bath towel and make hand towels out of it a while back. I loved doing that. 

So I am thinking this week I am going to try and teach you fellow bloggers how to make a diaper bag!!! I really want to make a girly gray and yellow one. How cute would that be!?

What do you like in your diaper bag? Certain number of pockets? is there a specific thing about your diaper bag you love and think I should add to mine?

And on  a completely unrelated note: 

I am obsessed with my daughter. I think she is the cutest thing ever!!! Other mothers may disagree and that is okay. You are suppose to think that YOUR KID is the cutest ever!!! :) 

Cant wait to make her costume for the fall festival. I may end up doing a tutorial on that....oh man the ideas running through my head are endless. If only I can find the time!!!!

Well until next time blog land. I will be back with a great diaper bag tutorial!! Lets hope it turns out! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, so go ahead and leave one!