Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

All About Ainsley

First off, Sorry for being so MIA all the time. I have been busy getting stuff done to the house and also getting dresses done for Life's Little Details so I can open it back up in a couple of weeks! 

But this post is not about the shop, or the house. It is all about my little ray of sunshine! 
Ainsley! 



Ainsley is 4 1/2 months old now. 

She is so active and one of the happiest babies you could ever meet in the morning. I have a feeling she is going to be a morning person. Her mom and dad are not morning people. But I guess I will be learning to be! ha

She is rolling over constantly. But then gets upset after about 2 minutes because she wants to move. She is already tucking her legs under her and acting like she is about to crawl! 

She is already holding her own bottle. She is still getting the hang of it and sometimes forgets that she needs to hold it. I also don't let her do it too often because I still need my cuddle time!!! She is trying to grow up faster than all the other babies! WHY? ha ha 

She is now at that stage where she is very fussy between 5and 8pm. Nothing satisfies her except for constant attention. Which during that time is very hard to do, with dinner being made and getting things ready for her bath and bedtime. 

She is 15 lbs 4 oz and 26 1/4 inches in height! She is in the 97 percentile for her height! 

She LOVES her dad. And he is becoming more and more obsessed with her. 

She loves Mickey Mouse...also she loves TV in general. This is not something I am excited about. It is nice when I need to get something done but I am seriously going to have to see myself limiting her TV time when she gets older. 

She hates plain cereal. She doesn't want anything to do with spoon feeding. So today I added a little bit of bananas and she LOVED it! 

She was never a cuddly baby when she was younger but now she is starting to cuddle with me and I am soaking it up!!! I love it! 

She also loves to watch sports. I think it is all the colors and excitement.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, so go ahead and leave one!