Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Midwife, a chiropractor and swollen feet

Ok, so now that we are getting settled in Greenwood, I finally got to go see my new midwife. The one who is actually going to deliver this baby!!! I was concerned at first just because she was not my old midwife Leigh, whom Robbie and I LOVED!!! She is amazing. But the new one is nice and seems great, just have to get over the fact that she is not Leigh. :)

A new development in this world of pregnancy has started. SWOLLEN FEET!!! (yes, I know I complain so much about being pregnant. I will be the first to admit that I DO NOT enjoy being pregnant, that being said I do however love my sweet baby, but really want to love her outside of my body!) Back to swollen feet. So my right foot for some reason has been swelling up far faster and greater than my left foot. Its really weird. It doesn't hurt when they swell, but when you are trying to get a bunch of orders done AND on top of that make things to be reviewed by bloggers you need your feet to push that pedal on the sewing machine. It has slowed me down drastically!!!

Anyways, so my midwife (AMY), told me that it may be uneven blood flow to my feet and that I should see a chiropractor. So what do you know? We have a chiropractor right in our church! Wonderful one at that. I went and saw him the very next day and he did some stuff to my joints and I am slowly seeing a difference. However, now both of my feet swell up evenly ha ha. I guess that is better than one elephant foot and one that looks like its had a minor allergic reaction.

Also we are reupholstering one of our chairs as well. I am documenting this in hopes to do a tutorial. The chair is naked to say the least right now, but I cant get started on cutting the new fabric pieces until I get my Etsy orders done. Customers are first priority. But oh how I want my chair done! Soon...very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, so go ahead and leave one!