Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

So excited :)

So a few things in the life of Jenn lately. First we may have actually found a house today, but waiting for some call backs and some pictures :). This house sounds perfect for us for the time being! And it would hopefully mean that Robbie will start his job on time!!! I cant wait.

Secondly, Life's Little Details has taken a turn. For the better hopefully. I started a new born baby line, thinking I would create adorable baby onesises. Mainly because I was making some for Ainsley ha. Anyways, all of a sudden I started getting back into making my baby shoes. I learned how to make the mary jane shoe along the way and ended becoming IN LOVE with it. I just kept making more and more just for Ainsley! All of my samples that pictures were taken of are Ainsley's new outfits :). However, I forgot how much people love the shoes! Why did I not try to do these from the beginning? I mean the dresses are fun to design and make but they take FOREVER!!! I love doing the baby clothes and shoes so much more! Anyways, so I am writing this as I finished some finishing touches on some pictures that my sweet husband took of my shoes. I will be posting everything I have so far for my newborn line tomorrow (Saturday the 26th).

Oh! Also my product will be featured in two blogs soon :). Hopefully this will help with business! So excited about this opportunity! :)

And so here it is! My new line of shoes that will be up in my shop tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, so go ahead and leave one!