Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just a little update...on life that is.

So last week was my birthday week and it was a lot busier than normal so I actually didn't have as much time for sewing. I am also starting to really feel the weight of my pregnancy and can no longer sit at my sewing machine for extended periods of time with out 1. feeling like I need to go to the bathroom or 2. having to stand up and walk for a little bit because my bottom is hurting so much!!
So every year we celebrate this thing called a birthday. It symbolizes the day that you were born. Another year your alive and another year you are older. I turned 25 this year. I mean that may not seem old but when I think about it, I am already almost done with being a "younger" person. I feel like once I hit that 30 mark you are seriously an adult. I don't feel old, I hope that I don't look old, but it is the fact that life seems to be going by a lot quicker now. God created me 25 years ago and its weird to think of how many more birthday will He allow me to celebrate. I love the celebration of life. And when I am gone I hope my funeral is a celebration of my life for Him. I cant believe that I will be celebrating Ainsley's birthday in about 3 months. Then every year after that her birthday will be what I really plan to celebrate and throw a party for. I wonder if that is how God views us? Every year that we reach our birthday, is He just so excited and proud of our yearly accomplishment. I would hope He would be.

So I haven't really made any more dresses and I promised my husband that I wouldn't make anymore for Ainsley right now. She already has a bunch of dresses. I told him that a girl can never have too many clothes ;). But I did go ahead and start making a bunch of dresses to sell. Thats right I am finally opening up my Etsy shop hopefully by next week :). I already have plans for my label and brand name. Want to know what it is? Well its the title of my blog "Life's Little Details". I am excited about this. I am going to see how this works out and if it does well then I will start selling laptop sleeves as well as more baby stuff like bibs, burp cloths,etc.

Here are a couple of laptop sleeves I have made for my husband and I .




I was pretty excited about how they came out. If I did start selling them I would probably only sell the style I made for myself. Nobody else on Etsy seems to have that style with the pocket on the back so I may end up doing that. 

Anyways, things are finally coming together. We have still not found a doctor yet but I see no reason to until we know where we are going to settle down. I don't want to transfer records just to transfer them again. So I am trusting that God is taking care of us in this :). Continue to pray for us as we are coming closer to a decision :). 

1 comment:

I like comments, so go ahead and leave one!