Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Time

It has been a few week and a lot has happened since then. Robbie and I had a meet and greet at a church. We had been discussing the opportunities of a ministry job opening up for Robbie sometime soon. We feel like this has been the longest wait. But then again God knows best and His timing is everything. We have been so burden lately though with the fact that a youth ministry position had still not opened up. We have been to a lot of other interviews and visited with other church the past 2 years. And honestly there has only been one that we really felt like we could be a great fit in. The others were basically positions in a church that we either didn't line up with the theologies or Robbie felt like he would just be taking the position to have a "job" and that is not what ministry should be about. Anyways, pray for us as we await this opportunity. We have decided that we are going to put off our search for a ministry position if this church does not work out. We have to settle down somewhere and either its going to be with this church or its going to be in Mississippi. Either way we wont find out for another month or so. So pray for me as I need the patients and understanding to continue to wait. I am so ready to finally have a place where we know for sure we are going to have our baby and we can get our own house. I will FINALLY be able to unpack all of our wedding gifts lol. But most importantly we will have a church home! We have struggled with not having a church to really be involved with as a married couple.
If we move to Mississippi, Robbie is going to continue to do some sort of Marketing, at least thats what I think. I really have a hard time with this. I will be glad to be able to be close to friends in family but it is a very taxing job to try to be a wife when your husband is on the road all the time. Its so hard for me because we are so new to marriage and for some reason I cant seem to take him being gone all the time very well. I'm too much of a people person and I hate being away from him. Plus I love hanging out with friends and then again still want to be a part of a church family and I would hate to have to do that by myself. But marketing is the only job that Robbie has been able to seem to find, if anyone knows of a good job then I am open to suggestions for him. :) Or a marketing job that does not require being on the road.

When we came home from SC for Christmas we got into town on the 14th. The 15th of December is Robbie's Birthday and I was excited to get to celebrate it with him. However, it was also the day our 20wk ultrasound was scheduled. I was so excited to finally know what our child was going to be and be able to call them by their name! Also to start shopping :). Anyways we went and found out that we are having a little girl! Her name is Ainsley Marie Earle and I cant wait to meet her now :). I have had so much fun looking at bows and ribbons to make headbands. I love looking at the clothes. My pregnancy now is so much better. I am eating so much and often wonder now if I am eating too much ha. I had a couple dizzy spells though which kinda freaked me out but supposedly it is normal? ha I guess if they keep going on I will call my doctor. My belly continues to grow and my fingers have grown some or are permanently swollen because my wedding rings don't fit anymore:(. I hate that because I never take them off and so now I have been wearing them around my neck on a chain. I just want to make sure that when I walk into a store or out in public by myself that people will know that I am married and not just knocked up! ha ha. Especially down here in Picayune, MS.
We have not decided when we are going back to Rock Hill right now. Robbie discussed maybe even staying down here through new years, which is okay with me. I really want to make it up to Jackson and see all my girls :). Plus I am dreading going back to Rock Hill. There is just nothing to do there and I am so bored. I guess we can go shopping! :) Anyways, I hope everyone has an amazing Chrsitmas and give, give, give! I love giving. I enjoy so much picking out gifts for others :). Remember the Lord tomorrow and how truly is the reason for the season. May everyone feel His everlasting Love this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, so go ahead and leave one!